Aero-Bond is a high-quality anaerobic gluing system, which has been specially developed for gluing metal to glass, such as rear view mirrors and window locking mechanisms.
Method of use:
Remove residues of old glue. Locate area and apply Aero-Primer to the window using the brush in the cap. Leave a few seconds to evaporate. If necessary, smooth off the edges of the mirror base. Then, depending on the size of the overlap, apply the correct amount of Aero-Bond to the middle of the mirror base. Position the mirror base and press lightly for 20 seconds. To maintain a sufficiently thick layer of glue and avoid glass to metal contact, do not press too hard when gluing. Leave to dry for 5 minutes. Mount the fixing and finish assembly. If necessary, clean with Foam Glass Clean.
- Universally applicable on all windscreens.
- Handy retail packaging.
- Easy to apply.
- Good constancy when applying the glue.
- Final assembly possible after 5 minutes. Fully cured after 24 hours.
- Stays clear and transparent.
- Excellent permanent adhesion.